The owners/management of Little Charlie Creek will treat you the way we would want to be treated, in return we ask that you extend the same courtesies to us. We are proud of our park and facilities and need your cooperation in keeping them in good condition.
- Registration is to be accomplished immediately upon arrival.
- All guests and visitors must register with the office on arrival. This is the responsibility of the guest.
- Site rental based on 2 adults, visitors of guests will be allowed and will need to pay an additional $2.00 per person per day.
- Guests will be held responsible for any damage done to park properties by themselves or their guests.
- All personal property, including the living unit is the responsibility of owners and should be insured by the owner. Little Charlie Creek assumes no responsibility while the unit is on the premises.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 10 MILES PER HOUR.
- All vehicle operators must be properly licensed.
- Electric golf carts are permitted and must be registered with the Park.
- There shall be no parking in the streets, this rule will be strictly enforced, unless in times of extreme weather conditions when lawns may be damaged by water.
- Guests will abide by the rules posted in or at the respective recreation facilities and Recreation Center.
- Visitors and/or children must be accompanied by the Guests while in the Recreation Center or recreation areas
- Disorderly conduct, intoxication, profane language or excessive noise will not be tolerated. All persons causing a nuisance will be required to vacate immediately.
- Little Charlie Creek reserves the right to remove any guest whom it deems unsuitable or incompatible with the other guests.
- EVERY GUEST MUST KEEP UNIT NEAT, CLEAN AND IN GOOD REPAIR.
- Management reserves the right of access onto any lot at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection and/or maintenance.
- We encourage the guest to take pride in their lot and beautify it. We ask that you check with us before planting any trees or shrubs or before digging on your lot.
- No fences of any type will be allowed.
- Only patio or outdoor furniture will be allowed on the patio. Please do not park vehicles on any patio. Due to the possible damage that may result from excessive weight or oil spillage etc.
- Umbrella-type clotheslines will be allowed Monday thru Saturday. However, anything that is hung on clotheslines must be removed by 4:00 p.m. daily. Clotheslines may be up only when in use. Use either a clothesline or the laundry to dry your clothes. Hanging clothes on chairs, coat hangers, etc., on the patio or around the outside of your home is not allowed.
- No television or radio mast, tower, or pole shall be placed or erected without permission.
- Any improvement of your unit, shed, carport or room must be approved by management and a permit must be obtained including paint or stain color choice.
- No repairs, alterations or modifications shall be made to any water, sewer, or electrical service located on your lot, if you have an issue notify the office.
- No burning is allowed on the lot.
- No signs except small name signs shaft be placed, erected, or displayed on any lot. "For Sale" signs may not be placed in the window of the unit. Please provide information to the office and a flyer for the bulletin board.
- Boats, boat trailers, utility trailers, etc. will only be stored in area designated for storage.
- Lawn watering must be done during early morning and/or evening hours and not in excess.
- Washing of vehicles, motor homes, units, etc. should be kept to a minimum. Please help us keep our water consumption within reason.
- Bicycles are not allowed on the porch at the Recreation Center or at the office. Place them in or near the racks which have been provided for this use.
- Try to work out any neighborly disputes, etc., with your neighbor. We do not want to have to referee disputes between guests.
- LITTLE CHARLIE CREEK MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO INTERRUPT, MAKE, MODIFY AND ENFORCE THESE AND ANY OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS DEEMED NECESSARY FOR THE SAFETY, COMFORT, CONVENIENCE AND ENJOYMENT OF ITS GUESTS, OR FOR THE PRESERVATION OF ITS OWN PROPERTY.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Community Center hours are 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Horseshoe and shuffle board court hours are 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The use of Anti-Freeze, Formaldehyde or Nonbiodegradable Laundry Detergents will severely Damage Digestion in our Waste Water Plant and is strictly forbidden
- The proper mailing address is:
1850 HEARD BRIDGE ROAD # xxx
WAUCHULA, FL 33873
Failure to use this address could cause your mail to be returned to sender
- Owners of pets are required to keep them on a leash while walking in the park
- Pets will not be allowed to run free with/or without a leash or to be a nuisance to park residents.
- Pet owners are required to clean up any droppings left by their pets must be picked up and disposed in trash immediately, there are no locations in the park that are exempt from this rule.
- If you are leaving the park and not taking your pet, we ask that you keep the pet in your unit.
- Florida State law requires pets be immunized against diseases such as rabies, distemper and parvo. We ask that you have proof that your pets have had their vaccinations.